Supports Recovery From Acidosis of the Rumen
Ruminoantacid is a complex product formulated to support the management of acidosis in animals which have over consumed and an unsuitable diet. The product contains a range of buffers and yeast to help stabilise rumen pH.Supports recovery from acidosis of the rumen. Following excessive consumption of cereals or rapidly fermentable concentrates.
Formulated to Support:
-Acid metabolism in ruminants with acute ruminal acidosis and heat stress.
– Alkalising Agents to quickly stabilise rumen pH
– Buffers work in response to presence of acids
– Yeast to help stabilise rumen Ph and support repopulation of rumen.
– Trace Element important for microbial repopulation in the rumen
– B-Vitamins often in short supply post acidosis
The powder can be pumped or put into suspension in water and slowly fed using a bottle or a stomach tube. Ruminoantacid
can be fed every 8 to 24 hours, depending on the requirement or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.
Can be fed to support animals suffering from transition acidosis and following excessive consumption of rapidly digestible starch (for example concentrates, cereals).
GRAIN OVERLOAD or SARA: Feed 1 sachet (320gram). Can be repeated after 8 hours.
TRANSITION ACIDIOSIS: Feed 1 sachet(320gram).
POST VETERINARY TREATMENT: Feed 1 sachet(320gram).