How is your personal information collected?
When you use the Mervue Laboratories Ireland websites the following methods can be used to collect personal data from your interactions with our website.
These methods include:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your identity and contact data by filling in forms, using our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website and digital channels, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- Your contact information such as email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any information, your name if you provide it by filling in forms on our website
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms of website use section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.