Natural respiratory support for calves
Respiron is a natural support to maintaining a healthy respiratory system in calves and young cattle.
A combination of antioxidants herbs and natural oils to support the respiratory and immune system of calves and weanlings. An appetite stimulant is added to encourage feed intake. Poor feed intake in weaned animals is a major cause of stress.
Respiron provides support:
- For the immune system
- In cases of respiratory challenge
- For easy breathing
• After taking home from sales feed for 7 days
• At weaning for 7 days
• At housing for 7 days
• 3 days prior to risk periods
• At the first sign of respiratory problems for an initial period of 7 days. Continue if necessary
•In support of veterinary treatment
Feeding Instructions (SYRINGE) :
- Respiron can be fed daily as a dietary respiratory support to calves.
- Calves – As a dietary supplement 20ml daily