At Mervue Equine, we are passionate about improving equine health and performance. We strive to set the standard for research, development and manufacturing of high quality veterinary formulated nutraceuticals to maximise the wellbeing and welfare of horses worldwide.
Natural Vitamin E + Carnitine to boost the metabolism (no Selenium).
- Natural Vitamin E, Carnitine and amino acid supplement supporting muscle strength and improved recovery for horses in training.
- Natural antioxidants are highly effective in stressful conditions such as racing and competition to maintain and protect cell membranes.
- Carnitine plays an important role in energy metabolism. It carries long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria where they are converted into energy for muscle contraction.
- Maintains cell membrane integrity (protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals), important in muscle and immune cells.
- Supports normal muscle and nerve function.
- Improves performance and endurance and reduces the onset of muscle fatigue.
- Supplies essential nutrients for muscle development and growth.
- Contains methionine, which can help support healthy hooves and joints and meet the demands for protein synthesis in the body.
- Contains Lysine, the essential building block for muscle protein.
- Suitable for all horses in training and mares at the foaling stage during the breeding season.
Feeding & Use
1 heaped scoop = 50 g
Horses in training or competition: 50 g
Breeding stock: 50 g
Ponies: 25 g
Note: Fresh drinking water should always be available