At Mervue Equine, we are passionate about improving equine health and performance. We strive to set the standard for research, development and manufacturing of high quality veterinary formulated nutraceuticals to maximise the wellbeing and welfare of horses worldwide.
Supports maximum availability of Iron to performance horses
Iron Booster is a highly palatable supplement formulated to assist in the maintenance of healthy blood levels. It is to be fed routinely prior to races or competition to assist maximum levels of essential blood nutrients needed by horses and ponies. Iron Booster also encourages poor feeders.
Iron Booster supports:
✓The prevention of anaemia
✓Oxygen supply in the blood
✓Good digestive activity
✓Gut health after antibiotics are used
✓Easy administration & exceptionally palatable
- Horses in training: Feed 60ml daily
- Foals and Yearlings: Feed 30ml daily
- Horse recovering from anaemia: Feed 60ml daily
- Camels in training: Feed 60ml daily
- Calves and Yearlings: Feed 30ml daily
- Camels recovering from anaemia: Feed 60ml daily
Note: Fresh drinking water should always be available