At Mervue, we strive to set the standard for discovery, development and manufacturing of high quality veterinary formulated nutraceuticals to maximise the health of animals worldwide. Mervue’s Sheep Range has been veterinary formulated to provide effective nutritional support to maximise milk yields, meat production, fertility and proactively support the immune system and health of the animal.
Fertility & Thrive
Copper Capsules – Large, green, hard gelatin (vegetable) capsules containing copper oxide
Cupri-Max copper capsules 2.1g & 4.2g, containing copper oxide 2.1 & 4.2g, equivalent to 1.785g and 3.75g copper respectively.
In sheep & Lambs Cupri-Max copper capsules are a nutritional support for:
- Copper deficiency
- The prevention of swayback in lambs by the feeding of ewes with Cupri-Max prior to lambing
- The prevention of delayed swayback by feeding to lambs before signs appear
- The reduction of lamb mortality in conditions of copper deficiency
- Improved energy utilisation & growth rates
By the oral route.
- Place the capsule at the back of the mouth, beyond the hump of the tongue, using a suitable dosing gun (e.g. the Cupric-Max dosing gun).
- To avoid injury, the dosing gun should be uses carefully and without force.
- Normal swallowing movements should allow the doser to be passed easily into the back of the mouth: the capsule may then be ejected and passage of the gun beyond this point is not necessary.
- Always check that the animal swallows the capsule.