Supports Recovery From Acidosis of the Rumen
Supporting acid metabolism in sheep with acute ruminal acidosis and heat stress
- Alkalising agents to quickly stabilise rumen pH
- Buffers work in response to presence of acids
- Yeast to help stabilise rumen Ph and support repopulation of rumen.
- Trace element important for microbial repopulation in the rumen
- B-Vitamins often in short supply post acidosis
Sheep: ¼ sachet of 320g
The powder can be put into suspension in water and slowly fed using a bottle or a stomach tube.
Ruminoantacid can be fed every 8 to 24 hours, depending on the requirement or as directed by your veterinary surgeon.